Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Moments

Last night I had an Our Town moment.  We have all just gotten over the flu, and maybe I'm just tired and feeling sentimental...but I was eating dinner with my family, and wanting to just freeze the moment.  It wasn't a special dinner, but I was looking around the table feeling extra-blessed at what God has given me.  And when you feel these moments, you really do need to bask in them, because all too quickly they go.  As I was scanning the pictures I've taken the week or so, I realized this sentiment must have been building, because I had a lot of pictures in the moment- unplanned, not set-up, sweet moments that I observed.  So without further ado, a little snapshot of our moments...









                                                                                                                             




EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT IS FROM ABOVE...JAMES 1:17

2 comments:

  1. This is great Cess! I love the last picture. Isabel right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Isabel- good call! She is just so content to be by herself... I love the one of Ava on the wall, too. I didn't put captions, cause it seemed to ruin the moments- but they were playing hide and seek, and she was counting. So precious!

    ReplyDelete