Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Contest Winner!

Couldn't ask for anything better!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day, blessed to be surrounded by beauty and love like I was.  I got to take a nap (after church and going out for pizza), while my loves went on a quick shopping trip.  They came home with their goods and got busy in the kitchen.  I had no idea what they were doing, but popped on a movie so I couldn't accidentally hear, and ruin their surprise.  And WHAT a surprise!  Fresh fruit shish kabobs with honey yogurt dipping sauce...mmmmm!  AND  a foot bath made of milk, Epsom salts and green tea...so nice!  I felt very pampered and very loved, it was a perfect afternoon!

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for......the giveaway!  I really loved reading about all your favorite recipes and memories- just wonderful!  And you ladies have very good odds this time around.  So without further ado...

  
The list of entries...
The scientific method for picking a winner

No Peeking!!
And the winner is........

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 Miss Katie, with your Christmas sweets memory (and a last minute entry, by the way!),  I will be getting your magazine out to you in the next few days.  Thank you all so much for sharing such sweet stories.  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie!! BTW, Casa de Bee Tree should be getting a special delivery from I.H.E. soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOOO!!!!! My first giveaway win! I can't wait!!! I'm glad I thought to check your blog last night! LOL! And yes, very scientific! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Glad you had a sweet Mother's Day. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gorgeous smiles would be enough to make any Mother's Day special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect day, indeed :) XOL

    ReplyDelete