Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Husband (Day Three of Being Thankful!)



I am soooooo thankful for this man!!!  He's amazing!  Funny, sexy, strong, smart, hard working, never complaining about the work he does for us...incredible papa, the best fix-it guy (works overtime and lets me arrange payments... ;) ),  artist, musician, soul-mate... I  seriously could go on for days about the blessing he is to me and everyone who knows him.  For now, I'll just say that I'm thankful for him!!

Who are you thankful for?  Leave a comment in the space below, and...even better- tell them!!!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. He is pretty great! :) I'm thankful for you, my beautiful sister and best friend (well other than Caleb ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are an adorable couple! Thankful every day for health and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you're gona make me cry! (prego hormones are fab!) i feel exactly the same though...ummm- except for the substitute my man for yours part... ;) You are a huge blessing to me!
    And Happy Homemaker, thanks so much! You are right -health and family definitely are tops! We have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete