Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snowflakes

Charcoal Snowflake Space Savers!

I am so thankful for snowflakes...especially when they are on charcoal colored Pyrex dishes!!!  I have used much self-control lately with Pyrex- partial credit to me, and partial credit to the fact that there hasn't been a whole lot out there.  My daughters have found a few pink pieces for me, and reluctantly I have turned them down.  I don't have any pink, and would love a few pieces, but they haven't been the right ones.  I have very limited space, and don't want to buy things I won't use. 

Yesterday I went into the thrift, and found these two space savers taped together, just waiting for me!  I have a few pieces of this pattern, and it's one of my absolute favorites.  I was so excited- it had a lid that fits both, and they were marked $7.99!  SWEET!  Then, I looked down the shelf, and saw this:

21/2 QT Oval Casserole
I have one casserole already, but I think it's a smaller one...and these definitely will get used!  It was marked $5.99, and the best part is that when I went to pay (I also had a $.99 pack of ornaments), she rang my total as $9.69!  I don't know what happened, but I was smiling as I swiped my card- it was definitely an early Christmas present, and that's what I'm thankful for today!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment