Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Thankful...

That today my blog was back!  Yesterday after I posted and received comments, I checked it around noon to find that it said this blog was removed!  After trying to contact Google twice, with no response, I was kind of freaking out.  It's a lot to lose with no explanation or guarantee of getting it back.  But this morning I woke to an emailed apology of sorts, and to find my blog right back where it is supposed to be...and I am thankful!  More pictures and fun to come tomorrow...goodnight!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, how potentially devastating! I recently learned you can save to your hard drive. Go to your dashboard > Settings > Basic > Export Blog. I've also loaded it into Blurb on my hard drive to turn my blog into a scrapbook/photo album one day- which is a piece of mind in case it was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I've backed mine up too, but not recently...better get on that! I lost a comment you made on my fashion book blog post. It just up and disappeared! I wonder if it is back now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Happy Homemaker for the how-to! I definitely need to. Blurb has been bookmarked for almost a year now, I really want to make some books! Isn't it weird how it even deleted my comment Amber? It was a really helpless feeling to be shut out with no one responding back, and no reason why. SO glad it's over, but definitely a wake up call to back it up!

    ReplyDelete