Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Early Morning

Recently I made a list (and am still compiling) of goals...ummm...40 to be exact- that I want to see happen this next year.  Because, yes, I will be turning that number in a matter of months.  At first it was a bit scary to be looking at 40, but I am actually very excited, and have reason to believe that this will be an incredible year filled with amazing things that God has for me.  But back to the list. One of the goals on my list was to start early morning walks again.  It's taken a bit of time to stabilize after our sweet little baby arrived, and although I have missed my morning walks, let's be real- I'm tired!  But lately, after her 4:45am feeding, the birds have been singing particularly loud and sweet, beckoning me to come out.  Yesterday, my comfy pillow and warm covers sang louder- but today-ha!  TODAY, I dragged myself away from the magnetic pillow pull, and snuck out into the fresh, bird-song filled air.
I was definitely rewarded.

Have a beauty-filled day!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was an amazing walk. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy it. oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't think it with all the photos I snapped, but I actually got some walking in, too! ;) It was pretty amazing- I feel so blessed to live where we do!

      Delete