Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter to You!



Matthew 28:5 Then the angel spoke to the women. "Don't be afraid!" he said.  "I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here!  He is risen from the dead, just as he said would happen.  Come, see where his body was lying.

John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Hope you all have a wonderful day soaking in His love for you!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Is that why you were up til 4a? Making those eggs?! They are very pretty, can't imagine how long those took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I guess they did factor in...along with an ill-timed garage sale, cooking a turkey, challah loaves, chocolate cake and quiche! I'm nuts. Thankfully, I have great helpers to aid in my insanity. I can't image the exponential jump in crazy escapades that would happen if you lived close! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete