Friday, May 25, 2012

Five Month Milestones

Wow- time sure does fly!  Our little cutie-bug is five months old today, and I thought I'd do a short list of five things she can do...



1. She can say Mama!!! Yesterday she demonstrated her mastery of this word by saying it while crying...let's see how fast we can teach her to say "Papa"! ;)




2. She can blow raspberries like nobody's business.





3. She can roll over from her tummy to her back. I have yet to see this in action.



 4. She can sleep all the way through the night.  Can I get a "hallelujah"?!






5.  She can steal your heart faster than you can say, "Chubba Wubba"!

It's been a sweet five months! And we are so thankful God blessed us with her. :)
xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Amazing! My little guy is three months today! All the best to you... Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Six- that's so cool! It's so much fun to see them grow and change- and it happens in a blink. Enjoy his littleness- it's such an amazing blessing!!!

      Delete
    2. I'm finally what people mean when they say babies grow up so fast.

      Delete
  2. So cute! Our little guy went slept pretty much all night for the first few months and then when he hit 4 months up until just recently (7 mos) he stopped. He would wake up 3-4 times a night crying. It was rough!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! That is so rough when you get used to sleeping all night and then- WHAMO! They pull a switch on you. Glad to hear you are finally getting some sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh your little one is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is sweet! I want to squeeeeeeze her! Make sure she stays chunky til I can get back down there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't forsee that being a problem! I definitely need to post some chunky thigh pictures (and maybe a little back-of-neck roll shot, too!)
    :) Come down soon and you can pinch away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is SO cute!!! We are due to have a new one in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emily! Congratulations to you and Juan! I bet the kids are so excited- what a blessing!!!

      Delete
  8. WOW...GOOD MORNING to that face! kimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD morning to that little face!!! Big smiles on this end! kimi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha...I think I just commented twice...ooops. Didn't think it worked. k.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kimi- thanks so much for stopping by! :) That happens to me, too- it's ok...two comments are twice as nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious! She has some seriously dreamy brown eyes! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh! Oh, she is the most precious chunka munka i ever saw! If i had a baby that sweet ( if she would let me:) ) i would sqeeeze her and sqeeze her all day!
    Soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete