Saturday, November 10, 2012

So Thankful: My Cowgirl

Feelin' Five and Fancy

Smelling tomato blossoms
Giddy'up!
One fast pony...

And a magic lariat

Uh-oh...
There's a knot in my lasso!

Shucks!

Almost...

Got it!


Oh, I almost forgot!

The most important part!
Faithful Pony
Every Cowgirl needs a Partner

And Sisters are the Best Kind

These moments in childhood are so magical- I wish I could just bottle them up forever! I am so thankful for the beautiful blessings that God has given us in our children...I feel so full of joy to be able to see life through their eyes, and enjoy it with them. 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had a blog full of memories of my son when he was growing up. What a wonderful keepsake this will be. Your girls are precious and blessed with a mama that loves them sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rene'! Really, that is a main motivation for what I do- it is such a great way to keep family memories. I would loooove to turn it into a book at some point! Did you keep baby books or albums? I have baby books for the kids, but have been horrible about printing pictures. It's on my list of goals this birthday year. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! She totally looks like she's being taken for a ride...has to hold her hat on. Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was having so much fun (and so was I!) It's amazing (and so very sweet) how easy it is for them to get lost in a pretend "reality". :) And- yay! So glad you all are coming!!! Cause every cowgirl needs a partner... ;)

    ReplyDelete